The Nordic Farmhouse is a 7 bedroom barn conversion nestled in the Dingley valley surrounded by a 700 acre working farm.
It's the perfect location for holidays with family and friends, special events or simply a weekend away from it all - sleeping up to 14 people.
- 7 double bedrooms all with large en-suite bathrooms
- Large double-height, barn entertainment space with Mezzanine
- Bi-fold doors leading to the a enclosed landscaped courtyard
- Exclusive use of indoor sauna and Finnish 'wood-fire' hot tub
- Far reaching views over the surrounding valley, woods and farm
- Dog friendly
Activities on site
- Farm clay shooting sessions available on request
- Private walks around the farm and the Point-to-Point horse race track
- Wood Fire hot tub and Sauna
- Private lake with course fishing available on request
7 minutes drive from Market Harborogh Rail Station which is 1 hour direct to London St Pancras or 40mins North to Nottingham. Otherwise 2hrs drive from central London or 1hr from Birmingham.
Joules clothing have used The Nordic farmhouse and farm for filming, the farm lake and surrounding woods features this film: Joules' Autumn/Winter collection Advert
Warren Lodge Farm, Harborough Road,
Dingley, Leicestershire, LE16 8PJ